Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Oven Fried Chicken Tenders

Another recipe sent over to me by my mother. I've not tried it yet but there is know doubt in my mind that there good! So easy, so healthy and so delicious. 

"Oven Fired Chicken Tenders"

Ingredients:

6 Boneless Chicken Breasts sliced long wide strips
2 Cups Corn Flakes (I use organic flakes)
Handful of raw or roasted almonds
2 T. paprika
1 T. Parsley dried
1 tsp. sea salt & ground pepper
(pulse together all dry ing. Till crumbly, dump in bowl)

Directions:

Prepare cookie sheet with foil and coat with Olive Oil lightly. Moisten strips with water or egg whites and dredge chicken in crumb mixture. Place on cookie sheet ¼ inch apart. Last drizzle or mist each piece with Olive Oil and bake in preheated 400 deg. Oven for about 20-25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment